Open Source Projects
- Align With
- Position an element relative to any other element.
- This was later superseded by jQuery UI’s .position() function, which also includes collision detection, but I’m not fond of their API.
- Content Size
- Get the total width/height of all an element’s children.
- DOM Line
- Draw a straight line using a DOM element, allowing CSS styling.
- Mostly just an experiment in CSS transforms, needed for a demo of the Nearest Element plugin.
- Easing Repeater
- Speed up and repeat any easing function many times over the course of a single animation.
- IE6 Hover
- Add :hover CSS support for any element in IE6 – thankfully this is barely needed any more.
- Nearest Element
- Find elements closest to a point or another element, based on placement on the page, not the DOM tree.
I’ve also contributed patches and documentation to other open source projects: https://gist.github.com/880505
UFLC – The Unofficial Football League Championship (old and severely in need of a redesign, any takers?)
Can I Animate…? – A reference site to check the animateableness* of CSS properties.
Also lots of sites for agencies, but the problem with agency work is that everything gets taken offline after a while.
*Yes, that’s a made-up word.